We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our Marketing team and help us build a strong online presence.
SEO Analyst responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our website. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz).
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design.
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page.
- Update older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement.
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data.
- Optimize pages for mobile.
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority.
- Monitor paid search campaigns.
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns.
- YouTube monitor campaigns.
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various departments and implementation best practices and strategies.
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst, Social Media Analyst or similar digital marketing role.
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills
BSc in Computer Science or relevant diploma
Salary Range: AED 4000 to 5000